Monday, January 30, 2012

Aveda Be Curly Style Prep review

Hello everybody, this is my first product review!
Finally I have found the right product for my curls! It’s Aveda Be Curly Style Prep.

I have fine and frizzy wavy/curly hair and couldn’t find a product to define my curls and eliminate frizz. Style Prep works wonders! It defines, it activates my curls, it eliminates frizz and it lasts!!! Two days later and still perfect. I applied two pumps on towel dried (but still very wet) hair and combed through with my fingers. Then I blow dried with a diffuser, setting it on a low speed and hot temperature. I can’t believe I have found this product, my curls now look amazing. I have also tried the Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer, it's a very good product too but I find it’s too heavy for my fine hair, I think it works better on thicker hair. Hope this is helpful to curly girls like me! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment