Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Golden Globes: Best Dresses

I love award season!!! The Golden Globes red carpet was amazing. One trend was particularly evident on the red carpet: silver! And all of my favorite dresses were actually silver or had silver details.
 Here they are:

Julianne Moore in Givenchy


Dakota Johnson in Chanel Couture


Kate Hudson in Versace


Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein

And then my favorite couple of the night: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, so lovely.


Did you watch the Globes? Which were your favorite looks?
Love, Fede
Follow me on Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. So many nice dresses!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these dresses are gorgeous!
    kisses

    Francesca http://www.everydaycoffee.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous best dressed choices! I love a great gown.
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comments! Happy you liked my choices! Fede

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress and how you paired with the cardigan. I would love to hear your thoughts about my latest post if you get a second! Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete