Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my birthday! Though I won't reveal how old I am LOL, I decided to share a few pictures of when I was a kid. You can clearly see for yourself that I was a mini fashionista and a poser. Hope you are all having a great day! I will spend it at home with my family sorrounded by their love.
Also thanks everyone for following my blog, it's been a true pleasure to read your comments on my posts, I'm so happy you are enjoying it!
Lots of love, Fede



Follow me on Bloglovin'

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday girl; cute post!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jade! I will check your blog out and let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Happy Birthday!!
    Happy Friday!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    http://www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete