Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween! (Pumpkin Cake Recipe)

Happy Halloween everyone!!! I made a pumpkin cake and brought it to the office!  Do you like the decoration I made on the cake? Also I wanna show you my look ;), I wore my new favorite shoes and a faux leather skirt that I adore.
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo, Fede

Here is the recipe:

2 cups flour (256 gr)
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
4 eggs
300 gr sugar
150 ml oil
1 can (15oz) pumpkin

Directions:

Sift dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt & soda) and set aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy. Add the dry ingredients, gradually. Mix well.

Spread batter in a greased 15x10x1 baking pan. Bake at 350 F degrees (180 C) for 35 – 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely.



Sweater: Zara / Faux Leather Skirt: Zara / Booties: Nine West Gemeza / Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment