Thursday, October 2, 2014

Blackberry Cake with Greek Yogurt

Hi everyone, last sunday I wanted to make a yummy cake so I looked on Pinterest for inspiration. I found a recipe for a blueberry cake with greek yogurt, it looked really good. So I went to the grocery store and....bummer!! They had run out of blueberries. But they had blackberries so I thought why not give it a try! And I was right, the cake was soooo good! Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup (125gr) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick (57gr) butter
- 2/3 cup (133gr) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs
- 1/2 cup (122gr) greek yogurt
- 1 cup (125gr) fresh blackberries
Mix well (add the blackberries only at the end) and put in oven at 375°F (180°C) for 30 minutes.
Here is the final result!


Thanks for reading, Xoxo
Fede

No comments:

Post a Comment