Friday, July 24, 2015

Yellow!

Ciao and TGIF!!!! This was a busy week, since it's the last 3 weeks before my summer vacation. Yayyyyy, 2 more weeks to go! Every year my office has a summer party in some cool place, This time they chose the place where Masterchef Italy is filmed. It was really cool! We had drinks with finger food first, then dinner, then a DJ made us dance until early morning! I had tons of fun, but the next morning I had to wake up at 7 and go to work. Well, you can imagine how sleepy I was LOL. Anyways, for the night I chose one of my favorite dresses, it's yellow and it was perfect because last weekend I was at the beach house and I was tanned. I paired it with gold sandals and a blue clutch, I like the contrast with the yellow. What do you think of it? I had no accessories or jewelry on purpose, the dress was bright enough, I like to keep it simple. Have a great weekend!
Love, Fede





Dress: Zara / Sandals: Zara / Clutch: Furla

Here is a couple pics of the place, it's called Officine Del Volo



12 comments:

  1. Cute clutch!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the clutch. You look beautiful <3

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read.

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cobalt colored clutch... I am obsessed with this color lately and I want it for my tops, pants, shoes... you get the idea! You look lovely!

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty dress and it suits you perfectly

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pretty dress!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete