Thursday, July 24, 2014

Let's Party!!!!!

Hello everyone! Last night my company held its annual Summer Party and we had a blast! We were at a disco club here in Milan, we had dinner and then danced until 2am. You can imagine how I (and my poor feet) feel today and how difficult it was to get out of bed to go to work this morning, LOL
Anyways, I wanna show you last night's look. Since the party was at a disco the dress code for the night was not formal at all. Unfortunately it was rainy and cold but I didn't care, I didn't want to wear pants :). I chose a cute red mini dress and comfortable (but cute with high heels) shoes. And then I accessorized it with a statement necklace and a nice pochette bag. Hope you like the look!
Xoxo,
Fede


Dress: Forever 21 / Necklace: H&M / Pochette: Louis Vuitton / Shoes: No brand

No comments:

Post a Comment