Friday, March 27, 2015

How To Make An Elegant Skirt Casual

Happy Friday! Today I wanna show you one of my favorite skirts. It's kind of elegant because it's beige/gold and the fabric is brocaded, but if worn with flat boots and a cardigan it can make a chic but casual outfit for the office. Of course if you pair it with stilettos and a top it's a perfect date-night look. So you have plenty of choices.
Have a great weekend!
Love, Fede



Skirt: Banana Republic / T-shirt: Banana Republic / Cardi: Max&Co /  Boots: Ralph Lauren / Watch: Cartier

Follow me on Bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. Lovely

    Check out my new post on my blog about Gangsta/Rapper Style
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Hollywood, South Africa, Beijing, Military Style...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbbulous skirt babe! Great outfit!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete