Friday, March 6, 2015

Little Black (Sparkly) Dress

Happy Friday!!! I'm so happy it's finally here, this week has been so busy I really need to relax this weekend. But I also need to have fun and go out! This dress is one of the options for saturday night. The sleeves are faux leather and the dress is sparkly, it's perfect to go to a club. Did I ever tell you that I dance salsa? I think I will go dancing and this dress is perfect for a saturday night outing. How do you think I should style it? Pumps or boots? What kind of bag? Seeking your advice here :)
Have a great weekend!!! Have fun!
Love, Fede




Dress. Pennyblack

Follow me on Bloglovin'

17 comments:

  1. Love the dress.. And your legs <3
    xo xo
    Marina

    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/03/dont-worry-be-hippie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that dress is amazing and suits you so well! I would combine it with some casual Chelsea boots!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every girl needs to have a LBD in her wardrobe.Nice dress!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came across your blog sometime back and I love everything about it! <3
    Love from Dubai,
    Aena

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute this dress!! Are so beauty! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post to scroll through as I sip my second cup of coffee. Thanks a ton for sharing, gorg! Have a happy Saturday! Xo.

    Nicole

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sparkles doesnt show on your selfie there, but 1st picture shows how awesome this lbd is!
    Great lbd, looks good on you.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful post! Love this outfit on you – you look beyond stunning!
    Wishing you a Happy Monday!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete