Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Perfect Lips

Ciao! Winter is over finally and my lips have survived the cold weather thanks to this great lip balm from Eos. When I was younger I didn't even need lip balm, now if I don't use it everyday (multiple times a day) my lips are literally burning. I don't know if it's a matter of age, or I'm just more sensible to the cold, but I can't go out without it in my bag. A couple years ago I was in the US and at Target I saw this product. I loved the shape and the flavors I could choose from. So I got many of them because in Italy it's impossible to find. Last august in Hawaii I bought it again. I also found a UK beauty website that sells it and ships in Europe for free, it's called BeautyBay!
Have a great day!
Love, Fede





Follow me on Bloglovin'

17 comments:

  1. so cute pictures and great product!!!! ;)
    big kissssss
    Nunù

    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/must-have-di-primavera-abito-nero-in-pizzo/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best lip balm ever!

    -Kárin

    A Versatile Style Blog
    FAULT FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great post! you have a wonderful blog!:)

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this product, I use it everyday!
    xx
    Coco
    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/inspiration-1/2015/4/2/inspiration-of-the-day-april-1

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, definitely need one of these too. everybody loves them

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eos is my fave!! <3

    xoxo.kristina
    http://kristina-blondegeek.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fab, can never go without!

    xo, j

    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look AMAZING!! Swooning over your lips! Sending you much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete