Friday, April 3, 2015

Casual Friday Waiting For Easter

Happy Friday everyone! Easter is almost here and I'm already in vacation mood! Today I have a free afternoon and I will go to the mall for a little shopping. I will spend Easter Sunday with my family but soon after that I will go to France for a couple of days of vacation, I hope I will be able to post pictures on the blog while I'm there. This is today's outfit, very casual. I introduce my new Coach bag from the Madison line, I adore it, it's the perfect size for the office, very roomy but still classy. Hope you guys like this look! Have a very Happy Easter with your families!
Love, Fede





Jacket: Zara / Jeans: Mango / T-shirt: Banana Republic / Biker boots: Zara / Bag: Coach / Necklace: Hand-made by a friend / Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Follow me on Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. Super cute look! Love that jacket!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great bag! Love big bucket bags so tote around your. entire. life. Happy Easter doll!
    xo Annie | http://collectivepassions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is truly amazing :))
    i have a giveaway on that i'd love you to join!

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete