Thursday, May 28, 2015

New Beauty Secret

Hi everyone! Today I wanna share with you my newest beauty secret. Since I was a little girl my mom always told me to wash my face really well at night and to never go to bed with makeup on. So about 5 years ago I decided to buy the Clarisonic Mia, I got it in the US since in Italy it was not sold yet. You can read a post about my Clarisonic here. I really love it and I have used it a lot. Problem is when I entered my 30s I noticed a difference in my skin, it is definitely more sensitive and prone to redness. The brush of the Clarisonic was too harsh, even though I have the blue brush, the most delicate one. About one month ago I read about a new device, Foreo Luna, that promised to be more delicate on sensitive skin, so I decided to give it a try. After using it for about a month I can give you my opinion. I got the pink one for sensitive skin and it really is very delicate, it doesn't irritate my skin, but it cleans it very well. 



Here are the pros:
- in one minute the skin is clean and soft
- it is really light and the brush is very delicate
- it's made of silicone, easier to clean and dries faster
- the massage function is really nice
- one charge lasts ages
- it didn't make me break out
- it's a bit expensive but you will never have to buy replacement brushes
- you can choose the intensity of the vibrations

The cons: the nose area is kinda difficult to clean well because of its shape.

Directions:
Remove all your makeup
Wash your face with warm water and put your favorite cleansing lotion on your face (mine is La Roche Posay Toleriane), wash the Luna and turn it on, clean your face with it spending 15 seconds on each area (forehead, left cheek, right cheek, nose/chin). It will vibrate every 15 seconds so that you know you have to switch to another area.



Then dry your face, put on your favorite moisturizer/lotion (mine is Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair), and turn the Luna on the massage function. Spend 12 seconds on each area (between the brows, each eye side, both sides of the mouth).


Now you can turn it off and wash it with soap and warm water. You can use it twice a day, it will not irritate your skin.

I'm very satisfied with it! Do you have it? What is your opinion? Let me know what kind of cleansing tool you use.

Love, Fede

Follow me on Bloglovin'

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this!! Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good product!! You have lovely skin!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Latest Post: Little Red Dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting I have not heard of this product before, thanks for the review. i will have to check it out!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u Jenessa, check it out and let me know

      Delete