Thursday, May 14, 2015

New Shades

Hi everyone, how has your week been going so far? Mine was very busy at the office, and I haven't had much time to write on the blog. But today I wanna show you a new pair of shades that I got, Rayban Erika. I already have Rayban Wayfarer, which I love, but I wanted a new pair that was lighter on my nose, and they are perfect! Do you like them? I think they have a nice shape, and funny thing is they look good on everyone! I asked my mom, my sister and many of my friends to try them on and I was so surprised to see that none of them looked bad, they actually looked very good with them on, this is funny! I haven't tried with my grandma but I'm ready to bet that she'd have looked good too LOL! Have a great day!
Love, Fede



Follow me on Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. Looove the shades!! You look gorgeous! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these glasses are so pretty and suit you very well

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray-Bans are the best! You look lovely!!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sunglasses!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/5/16/the-bookworm

    ReplyDelete