Friday, June 5, 2015

Red Skirt

Hi and happy Friday! Temperatures are rising fast here in Milan, it's really hot and humid. It's the perfect time to wear skirts. Last year I saw this red skirt and fell in love, what do you think? Hope you guys like my outfit. What's your plan for the weekend? Tomorrow night I'm gonna go dancing salsa with my friends, it's the birthday party of my salsa partner, we'll dance the night away! I'll post pics of my outfit next week.
Have a great weekend!
Love, Fede






Top: H&M / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: Zara / Bag: Prada / Watch: Michael Kors / Necklace: Forever 21

Follow me on Bloglovin'

13 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Have a nice weekend!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red skirt looks very pretty and also the shoes are super cute

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super classic look! Love it

    -Kárin

    A Versatile Style Blog
    FAULT FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! Lovely blog!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com/5-beauty-routine-changes-to-make-at-your-early-20s/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look flawless, I love this outfit. Have a great day babe!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete