Monday, August 4, 2014

Beauty Routine (Clarisonic Mia)

Hello everyone and happy Monday! This is my last week at work, I'm happy! Can't wait to go on vacation. But it's important to go on vacation with perfect skin so this is my beauty routine with one of my favorite products: Clarisonic Mia. I bought it from their online shop 4 years ago and now I couldn't be without it. I got the pink Mia with the free engraving, and I use it with the delicate (the blue one) brush for very delicate skin. Initially I used it every day, now once/twice a week is enough for me. I use it with La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser which is a great product for sensitive skin like mine. I remove my eye and face makeup before using the Clarisonic, and after the Clarisonic I use Lierac Initiatic, a very good moisturizing and anti-wrinkle cream. Remember to always clean the brush after every use. It’s really like getting a facial, I love it, and it’s important to take good care of our skin. You can also find my complete review on MakeupAlley .
Xoxo, Fede


No comments:

Post a Comment