Friday, August 8, 2014

Country Chic

Happy Friday and Happy Last Day of Work to me! Lol
Today I'm wearing a dress I bought a while ago at an outlet store near Milan. When I saw it it reminded me of a plaid country-like dress Carrie Bradshaw wore when she visited Mr. Big at the hospital when he had heart surgery. Do you remember that SATC episode? I had to have it! I am trying to find a picture of that dress on the internet but I'm not having success. If you find it feel free to post a comment and let me know. Do you like the look?
This is my last post from the city. Tomorrow I leave for the beach house where I'll stay about a week. Then I'll leave for Hawaii and stay there 2 weeks! I'll try to post pictures on the blog using the app on my Iphone. See you all in September!
Xoxo, Fede

Dress: Ralph Lauren / Shoes: Zara / Necklace: H&M / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunglasses: Rayban Wayfarer

No comments:

Post a Comment