Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Little Bit of Red (Cyber Monday savings)

Ciao! Yesterday it was Cyber Monday! Did you take advantage of the many discounts that you could find online? I sure did! I was thinking about Christmas and this year I really wanted to wear something red but I realized that I didn't have any red clothes... So I cruised the web and found a nice and fluffy red sweater on H&M and I ordered it, it was 15% off. I will post more pics when I get it. How would you style it? I was thinking a black mini-skirt. What did you guys buy on Cyber Monday?
Thanks for reading!
Love, Fede
You can find it here: H&M

4 comments:

  1. I love my red sweater, it goes with everything!!

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chattie! Your blog is beautiful

      Delete
  2. That sweater looks amazing and snuggly! Perfect for this holiday season!

    xo,
    Brie

    My Fashion Fancies
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete