Friday, November 28, 2014

Oxford Trend!

Hi and Happy Black Friday! Have a great day of shopping! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with all your loved ones. I have relatives in the US and we texted yesterday, I miss them so much! Today's look is all about Oxford shoes, I love them because they are comfortable but still they give a special touch to an outfit. I found them in a little shop in Milan, they are not from a famous brand but you can find Oxfords everywhere, even at Zara. Hope you like the look.
Have a great weekend!
Love, Fede

Sweater: Zara / Faux Leather Skirt: Zara

4 comments:

  1. I love the Oxford shoe trend! Perfect with so many outfits
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oxfords too and those are gorgeous.

    Kate Spade Handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.

    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi! I will check your blog out ;)

      Delete