Sunday, August 27, 2017

Strange Bloom

Hi! I don't know if you heard it but in Hong Kong we had the strongest typhoon (Hato) of the past 5 years, it was very scary and the city suffered a lot of damages. Then we had a couple of good days, and now here we go again with another typhoon, right this moment when I am writing. Not fun at all. Anyway, we just stay home and be safe. Yesterday it was a beautiful day though, so I went to the beach and had dinner at this cool restaurant called Fish School in Sai Ying Pun neighborhood. The seafood was amazing! 
I'm into midi skirts these days, I love how you can wear them with sandals for a night out or sneakers for a comfy but cute look. So this was my look for the night out, and I dared to wear a bold lip, the lipstick is by Estée Lauder, and the color is 340 Strange Bloom, I love it! 
Hope your weekend was great! And have a good start of the week.
Love, Fede
Follow my Instagram @chloesblanket















Top: H&M / Skirt: Zara / Bag: Céline trapeze / Sandals: Steve Madden / Necklace: Asos / IPhone SE cover: Gucci / Watch: Cartier / Lipstick: Estée Lauder Envy 340 Strange Bloom / Nail Polish on hands: OPI Don't bossa nova me around / On toes: OPI Be there in a prosecco

1 comment: